Here at LeadStream we are looking for dedicated Customer Service Representatives to work within our expanding service delivery team in our own dedicated contact centre in Whiteley from January 2017.
The role of the Customer Service Representative is to qualify new customers enquiring about insurance and pass them through to an insurance broker as a telephone transfer or call back appointment.
- Ensuring all customer needs are met and opportunities are maximised by regularly contacting customers.
- Personally delivering a high quality customer driven service.
- Achieving standards for productivity/accuracy/efficiency/timeliness, in accordance with procedures, and in line with objectives
- Providing support to colleagues as and when required and identifying opportunities to enhance existing working practices
- Past working experience in a relevant role
- Availability to work between our opening hours of 10.00-19.00 Monday to Friday.
- Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. Call centre environment.
- Previous experience of delivering an excellent customer service
- Consistently achieved objectives set for them and taken action to improve their own performance
- Worked collaboratively with other colleagues, supporting them when possible
- Have consistently achieved objectives set for them and taken action to improve their own performance
- Have both spoken and written communication skills
- Have a great telephone manner
Following a successful interview interview the address for the job role will be as follows:
Lancaster Court, 8 Barnes Wallis Road, Segensworth East, Fareham, Hampshire, PO15 5TU.
Salary: £7.50 per hour.
To be considered for a position, please enter your details below. One of our team will contact you shortly.